by Rob Flick
I have learned to say as little as possible when I am talking with people. My only goal is to get them to watch the webinar or get them to one of the lunch and learns.
This is what I usually say:
There is a new real estate platform and technology that is revolutionizing the real estate industry. You should know about it. Can you watch a short webinar?
If they push about more info:
Well the information is about 90% visually so you really have to see it or you won’t really understand the information completely.
If they keep pushing:
It was started and developed by a tech genius that worked for KW. The #1 RE recruiter in the world is the one that will be doing the webinar and telling you about the platform.
Do's and Don'ts
- DO NOT sent mass emails.
- DO NOT mass invite through social media.
- DO NOT mass cold call.
- DO NOT post income claims.
- DO personally invite agents you know.
- DO sell more houses and meet more agents.
- DO make referring agents part of your “biz plan.”
- DO find Buyers and Sellers and Quality Agents.