Texas Onboarding Guide
Due to the high volume of agents onboarding, this process may take a few days. While this is occurring, we suggest that you initiate your request for sponsorship through the Texas Real Estate Commission. You may use this as reference while doing onboarding.
How to Request Sponsorship from Your TREC Account
***BROKERS Skip to BROKERS – HOW TO UPDATE YOUR BUSINESS ADDRESS FROM YOUR TREC ACCOUNT
1. Change your licence information and manage relationships
Choose from the drop down menu and select “Manage My Sponsorship (Sales)”
2. Manage My Sponsorship (Sales) - Introduction
Read on the information and click on “Next” to continue.
3. Manage My Sponsorship (Sales) - Manage My List
Click on the “Request Sponsorship” button.
4. Request Sponsorship
NOTE: Make sure you are selecting Licence #603392 (which is eXp Realty LLC) and NOT Sheila Dunagan
Under “Step 2: Select Sponsor“, tick the box beside the Licence #
Click on “Request” button.
You should then be prompted to pay the $10.30 TREC fee. The TREC process is not complete until you pay the fee and submit.
YOUR REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL YOUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACT AGREEMENT (ICA) IS SIGNED BY YOUR BROKER. THE ICA WILL BE SENT TO YOU BY ONBOARDING VIA
(You will receive a confirmation email when the ICA is signed.)
Once your sponsorship has been accepted and you show active with eXp
Realty on TREC, Onboarding will be in touch.
BROKERS - How to Update Your Business Address from Your TREC Account
Steps to update broker business address at TREC:
- Go to (TREC website) and login by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Click “My License Services”
- Sign in
- Go to your PERSONAL broker number if you have more than one and choose “Change/Verify Contact
- Choose Contact Information
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to “Place of Business” You do not need to update your personal or
mailing address unless they are incorrect. We are only looking for your place of business to be updated
with eXp’s business address; however, TREC does require that you have accurate information, so if your
personal home address or mailing address are incorrect, please update them accordingly.
- Click Yes and then click Next
- When you see the Summary Report you are finished.