Sherri Elliott - Why DFW area Keller Williams Mega Agent joined eXp Realty
Interview with Sherri Elliott
In this episode joining us is Dallas area mega agent Sherry Eliot. Originally from Texas, Sherri has worked with several major real estate companies such as Remax, Whatson Realty and Keller Williams before she joined EXP.
Sherry shares with us her decision on leaving Keller Williams and joining EXP Realty. She explains her personal experience and success since she joined EXP as well as how successful agents have been in building a a revenue share business within the cloud and things she was informed and warned about before by other companies before she joined EXP.
Learn More about eXp Realty – Click here to watch a quick 7 Minute Intro Video.
Remember our disclaimer: The materials and content discussed within this podcast are the opinions of Kevin Cottrell and/or the guests interviewed. This information is intended as general information only for listeners of the podcast. Listeners should conduct their own due diligence and research before making any business decisions. This podcast is produced completely independently of eXp Realty and is not endorsed, funded or otherwise supported by eXp Realty directly or indirectly.
In this episode:
- Sherry’s decision on leaving her precious company and joining EXP
- Why more and more agents are attracted to EXP
- Differences between EXP and other realty companies
- Opportunities, benefits, revenue and stock holding share
- Companies discouraging agents from joining EXP and why they are not right
- Collaboration with agents through the cloud
- Advice and steps for agents that are trying to figure out hat to do
- Easy way to learn and join EXP and understanding the transition
Contact Sherry Eliot:
Call Office: 940-381-7095
Call Phone: 214-280-6003
“Always keep your eyes open for what is out there. If you’re gona move where will you move to”