3-Way Call Agenda
- Share your background and your story about why you joined
- Mention the success you’ve already had
- Mention the many success stories across our entire group ( be relatable-what did it solve for people in their situation)
- Ask what they like most about what they have heard / seen so far
- Let them know what the next step is “I’m going to have <sponsor> send over the application
- If not ready now set them up with the next engagement. (Event or Lunch and Learn)
- Edify the team member so that you empower them to have some confidence
- If you can’t create urgency then people will not take action.
- FOMO -Fear of missing out
- Dangle the carrot -new country opening, launching in their area, relatively unknown in their area, be the first whale in the market.
- Let the prospect know you are meeting with several others in the market and you are looking to partner with one and help them build
- Get new people on 2 -3 welcome calls with people in your group that can relate to them or even help them with where they are in their business
- 5-7 minutes max
- Tell their story
- Ask for their “why”
- Paint the company vision, then for the recruit’s future
- Explain and book their OLC and tell an OLC success story
- Get them started with filling out their wealth chart
- Promote training class and weekly lunch and learns
- Edify their sponsor, and the two full-time upline leaders they will be working with.